Tuesday, August 11, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Jokes hi jokes

 


hindi jokes

Prescription

A doctor got a call from a very excited woman, 
My son just swallowed the aspirins, what shall I do?
He replied, Give him a headache, what else?


Appendix

Once a doctor got a telephone call in the middle of night. The caller sounded very excited.
Doctor, please come at once. My wife is in great pain and I am sure it is appendicitis�, he said.
The doctor assured him that there was no need to panic. I will come in the morning.
The man protested, But doctor, my wife is really serious.
The doctor replied, I took out your wife s appendix two years ago. She can not have another.
The caller protested, That is alright doctor, but now I have got another wife!


Emergency Call

Hurry! the doctor commanded his teenage daughter, Put my stethoscope and medicine box in my car. That was an emergency call from someone who says he will die if I do not turn up immediately.
Papa, that call was not for you but for me,� replied the girl saucily.


Constipation

An old lady went to her doctor to see what could be done about her constipation.
It's terrible,� she said, “I haven't moved my bowels in a week.
I see. Have you done anything about it?asked the doctor.
Naturally,she replied, “I sit in the bathroom for a half- hour in the morning and again at night.
No, the doctor said, I mean do you take anything?
Naturally,� she answered, I take a book.


Don't be Nervous

This older man was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.
As he was about to receive the anesthesia he asked to speak to his son.
Yes Dad, what is it?
Don't be nervous, son, do your best and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife.



First Visit

A young woman wasn't feeling well, and asked one of her co-workers to

recommend a physician.
I know a great one in the city, but he is very expensive.

One thousand rupees for the first visit, and one hundred rupees for each one after that.�
The woman went to the doctor's office and, trying to save a little money,

cheerily announced, Iam back
Not fooled for a second, the doctor quickly examined her and said, 

Very good, just continue the treatment I prescribed on your last visit.


EnJoY

Ramta Jogi




hindi jokes

This mail is Moderated By
mbala_nikki@yahoo.co.in

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Group

Join a group for

people who love cats

.

__,_._,___

No comments: