Sunday, January 9, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] TODAY

 



Today I will delete from my diary  
 two days: yesterday and tomorrow. 
  
 today 
  
 Yesterday was to learn, 
 and tomorrow will be the consequence 
 of what I can do today. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will face life  
 with the conviction that this day  
 will not ever return. 
  
 today 
  
 Today is the last opportunity  
 I have to live intensely,  
 as no one can assure me 
 that I will see tomorrow's sunrise. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will be brave enough  
 not to let any opportunity pass me by, 
 my only objective is to succeed. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will invest  
 my most valuable resource:  
 my time, 
 in the most transcendental work: 
 my life; 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will spend each minute 
 passionately to make it a different 
 and unique day in my life. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will defy every obstacle  
 that appears in my way, 
 trusting I will succeed. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will resist  
 pessimism and will conquer  
 the world with a smile, 
 and a positive attitude 
 of always expecting the best. 
  
 today 
  
 Today I will take the time to be happy  
 and will leave my footprints and my presence  
 in the hearts of others. 
  
 today 
  
 Today, I invite you to begin a new season  
 where we can dream,  
 that everything we undertake is possible  
 and we fulfill it, 
 with joy and dignity.

HAVE A NICE DAY



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: