Monday, January 10, 2011

Re: [Hindi_Jokes] FRIENDS I AM SO MUCH SAD AND CRYING NOW.

 

Thank u Mohak Bhai.

Aap ka mail pad ke thodi si santi mil rahi hai.

Aap ka friend
Ganesh

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM, deepak mathur <deepak23mathur@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Ganesh ,

                        I prey for her and you.
Mohak.

--- On Mon, 10/1/11, ganesh <ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com> wrote:
Subject: [Hindi_Jokes] FRIENDS I AM SO MUCH SAD AND CRYING NOW.Date: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 3:33 PM


 

My dear Memers


I am really sad today.
One of my girl who was working with me 
has left her job.This was because of her family
problem.

Use mai apani sagi bahan se cum nahi samajta 
tha.Aur mai jo be khata tha uske sath share karta 
tha.Wo be mere lie din raat ek karke bahut bahut
mahenat be karti thi.Wo meri salesgir be thi and
she was my best friend also.

Mujhe lagta hai ki ab mai us se kabi be nahi mil
paunga.

I am sad and i m really crying now.

Mai ishwar se prarthna karunga ki wo jahan be
rahe bhagwan use hamesha khush rakhe.

Friends aap be uske lie dua karna ki wah hamesha
khush rahe.

Aap ka friend



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: