Thursday, March 26, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Jokes to Make You Laugh



Jokes to Make You Laugh

 For Hindi Jokes, Shayaries, Funny Pictures Please

hindi jokes

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN :
NO, because you make me sick.

WIFE :
You tell a man something, it goes in one ear
And comes out of the other.
HUSBAND :
You tell a woman something: It goes in both
Ears and comes out of the mouth.


MARY :
John says I'm pretty. Andrew says I'm ugly.What
Do u think,
Peter?
PETER :
A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

1) Girlfriend :
"...And are you sure you love me and
No one else ?"
Boyfriend :
"Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again
Yesterday".

2) Teacher :
"Which is more important to us, the sun
Or the moon?"
Pupil : "The moon".
Teacher : "Why?"
Pupil : "The
moon gives us light at night when we need
It but the sun gives us light only in the day time
When we don't need it".

3) Teacher :
"What do you call a person who keeps on
Talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil :
"A teacher".

4) Waiter :
"Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colors do you have?"

5) My father is so old that when he was in school,
History was called current affairs.


6) Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam :
"Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father
Is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".


7) Tom :
"How should I convey the news to my father
That I've failed?"
David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared,
Past year's performance repeated".

8) Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a
Donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be
Showing?"
Student : "Brotherly love".
 For Hindi Jokes, Shayaries, Funny Pictures Please
 Join Us At :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

         

hindi jokes



This mail is Moderated By
shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in


Moderators Of Hindi Jokes
Ganesh Kumble 
Shailesh 
Amol Maya

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: