Friday, October 30, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Friendship is About

 

Friendship is About

I Hope You Like My Mail(s) & Cool Stuff

Friendship is not about “I m sorry�
its about “abbe teri galti hai �

Friendship is not about “I m there for u�
its about “kahan marr gaya saale�

Friendship is not about “I understand�
its about “sab teri wajah se hua manhus�

Friendship is not about “I care for u�
its about “kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga�

Friendship is not about “I m happy for your success�
its about “Chal party de saale�

Friendship is not about “I love that girl�
its about “saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain�

Friendship is not about “R u coming for outing tomorrow�
its about “nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai �

Friendship is not about “Get well soon�
its about “Itna piyega toh yehi hoga�

Friendship is not about “All the best for ur career�
its about “bahut hua, abhi toh switch mar saale�


__._,_.___
Best collections of funny pictures,beautiful paintings,
wallpapers and cool stuff on Ganesh Kumble's blog

Please visit my blog.

http://funnypicturecollections.com

Ganesh Kumble
ganeshkumble101@gmail.com





.

__,_._,___

No comments: