Friday, November 14, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] FRIENDS FOREVER


 


freinds forever



Friends Forever



Written with a pen.
Sealed with a kiss.
If you are my friend, please answer this...





Are we friends
Or are we not?
You told me once.
But I forget..





So tell me now
And tell me true
So I can say…
"I'm here for you"




Of all the friends
I've ever met,
You're the one
I won't forget




And if I die.
Before you do,
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you.




I'll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything


true friendship sms

Just to prove my friendship is true
I will make this promise to you
You will always be in my heart
No matter how far we are apart.




I am so glad to have a friend like you.
I hope you know how much I appreciate you too
So, if our friendship is true...
Send this message back to me and everyone who is your friend too.


i am so glad poem 

Subscribe to Hindi_Jokes

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: