Wednesday, November 12, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I DO LOVE YOU

I DO LOVE YOU
 
i love you

 When you're down and you're troubled,
and nothing seems to be right.
Just call me and talk to me,
you know I'll try my best to make it all right.

I know I'm just a close friend to you,
and nothing ever more.
But if that's all I get to be,
I'll take the job with honour and pride.

It's just so impossible to let you know how I feel,
because every time I try, you talk about her.
She's so special to you, that I could see.
But I wonder if you'll ever care for me that way.

Finally, I've made my decision, it's just too much of a risk.
So I'll just be a good friend for now,
and save my feelings for another day.

Subscribe to Hindi_Jokes

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Find Green groups.

Find Green resources.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: