Sunday, May 31, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] May Our Friendship last forever



May Our Friendship last forever;
May I shell upon your sea.
May wego throgh life together;
May there always be a 'we'.
 May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.

May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one.
May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.

chayan jain

Do you want more funny mails?

hindi jokes

This mail is Moderated By

shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in




__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

Group Charity

i-SAFE

Keep your kids

safer online

.

__,_._,___

No comments: