Monday, August 31, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] IF YOU SAID...

 


IF YOU SAID...

Do you want more funny  Pictures?
 
hindi jokes

   


 

 

 

If You Said...
 

If you said you were cold
I would wrap my arms around you

If you said you were thirsty
I would give you the ocean blue

I would give you anything
The moon, the stars, the sunset too
this heart in my hands that I
hold out to you

Take these from me
they are all I have to give
Take them my love for as
long as I live

I will love you till
the day I die
Don't look for reasons
or even question why

If you said you were lonely
I would be there at your side

If you said you were sad
I would wipe the tears you cried

I would give you anything
the moon, the stars, the sunset too
this heart in my hands
that I hold out to you

Take these from me
they are all I have to give
keep then my love
for as long as you live

 

PRADEEP SHARMA

    

Do you want more funny  Pictures?
 
hindi jokes

This mail is Moderated By

shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: