Monday, January 17, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT(PLEASE REPLY)

 

My dear freind

It is my pleasure that i have got thousands
of emails from you people.All of members like
our group email and they also share emails
with there
there other friends.

It makes me really happy.Emailing,Chatting
and friendship with good friends is my hobey.
Due to buisness i have really missed you all
so much.

But now I will email you regularly.

I am really thank u for your support by
reading,sending good mails and encouraging
our other members.

I request you to please reply me with your
comments as well as suggetions.

I will wait for ur email and reply u as soon
as possible.


Thanking u

Ganesh Kumble

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: