Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[Hindi_Jokes] Chinese to Chinese

 


Chinese speaking to a Chinese operator...
Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak
to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But
what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan
was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is
being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the
hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.


Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree….
 
Warm Regards,

Aditya C


                                                                   

           


           


                                  
                   


 




        

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Dont miss Ganesh Kumble's funny pictures blog.
http://funnypicturecollections.blogspot.com
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com

Thousands of members want to chat with you at Ganesh Kumble's
Hindi Jokes Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes/chat
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: