Friday, November 20, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] A Few Jokes Today

 

A Few Jokes Today

I Hope You Like My Mail(s) & Cool Stuff

  • My Mother uses lemon juice for her complexion. Maybe that is why she always looks so sour.

  • I'm not ugly. I could marry anyone I pleased! But that's the problem - you don't please anyone.

  • Fred: What's that terribly ugly thing on your shoulders? Harry: Help! What is it? Fred: Your head!

  • She's so ugly that when a wasp stings her it shuts its eyes.

  • First girl: I spend hours in front of the mirror admiring my beauty. Do you think that's vanity? Second girl: No, it's imagination.

  • Who won the Monster Beauty Contest? No one.

  • First Witch: I went to the beauty parlor yesterday. I was there for three hours. Second Witch: Oh, what did you have done? First witch: Nothing, I was just going in for an estimate.

  • Mrs Saggy: Mrs Wrinkly tried to have a facelift last week. Mrs Baggy: Tried to? Mrs Saggy: Yes, they couldn't find a crane strong enough to lift her face!

  • They say Margaret is a raving beauty. You mean she's escaped from the funny farm?

  • First witch: My beauty is timeless. Second witch: Yes, it could stop a clock.

  • __._,_.___
    Best collections of funny pictures,beautiful paintings,
    wallpapers and cool stuff on Ganesh Kumble's blog

    Please visit my blog.

    http://funnypicturecollections.com

    Ganesh Kumble
    ganeshkumble101@gmail.com





    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments: