Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I'm thinking about you,

                              I'm thinking about you,
                            a little more each day.
                       Holding on a little tighter,
                         to all the words you say..


                        Every day I miss you,
                     more than the day before.
                      Our time together I love;
                       and I'm wanting even more.


                           I used to dream of you,
                      as I lay in bed each night.
                        Now you are my dreams,
                      even through the daylight.


                         I felt a flutter in my heart,
                        whenever I saw you online.
                         Today my heart is glowing;
                        filled with a brilliant shine.


                        I was shy to tell everything,
                         which I was feeling inside.
                          Now I feel so free to share,
                         with nothing I want to hide.


                        I thought you were special,
                             from the moment we met.
                         And each day a little further,
                         into my heart you would get.

                         I could always feel a bond,
                         everytime our hearts shared.
                        When our souls bonded also,
                       I realized how much I cared.


                           I find my heart needing yours;
                           cherishing all that you do.
                           Now, I'm not scared to admit,
                          I am falling in love with you.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Resources for a greener planet.

Resources for a greener you.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: