Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] GOOD EXPLANATIONS



FRIENDS PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO YOUR FREINDS
 

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a 
gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and 
pointing at you says: "He's very rich. 
"Marry him." -That's Advertising..."

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and get her telephone number. The next day, you 
call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. 
"Marry me" - That's Telemarketing..."

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up 
and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour 
her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, 
pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and 
then say:"By the way, I'm rich. Will you 
"Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations..."

5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks 
up to you and says:"You are very rich! 
"Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition..."

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you 
a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback..."

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she 
introduces you to her husband. - "That's demand and supply gap..."

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and before you say anything, another person come 
and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she 
goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share..."

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your 
wife arrives. - "That's restriction for entering new markets..."

 

 
 
Friends please forward this mail to your all friends-Ganesh Kumble
 

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: