Monday, June 29, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Good Joke



Joke!!!!!!!
Do you want funny Mails?

hindi jokes

JOKE

Letter from husband (saudi Arabia) to wife.

Dear sweetheart,
   
    I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.
 You are my sweetheart
 

Regards,
Your husband.
 
 
His wife replied back after some days to her husband.
 
Dearest sweetheart,
 
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expense details.
 
 
Photobucket The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
 
Photobucket The electricity man only agrees after 7 kisses.
 
Photobucket Your house owner is coming everyday and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
 
Photobucket Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items....... ......... .......
 
Photobucket Other expenses 40 kisses.
 
Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance.
 
Shall I plan same way for next months, please Advice!!!
 
 
Your
PhotobucketSweetheartPhotobucket


madhu

hindi jokes
This mail is Moderated By
mbala_nikki@yahoo.co.in

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: