Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] ( FUNNY HUMORS ) Advertisement Letter to your GF.

 

Calling some Sweeties, 
 
My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek  chand  ka  tukda) , you are my  TVS SCOOTY

(first love) and my AIWA (pure passion) .  I always BPL (believe in the best) and

you are SANSUI (better than the best) . You are DOMINO'S PIZZA (delivering a million

 smiles) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (seriously fresh) feeling for me.

I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father  who is

KAWASAKI   BAJAJ!   CALIBE! R (the unshakable) and my  father who is CEAT (born tough) ,

 but don't  worry  as  I  am also FORD   ICON (The josh machine) and rest of our family

members  are pretty  KELVINATORS (the coolest ones) . If our  fathers  say  no, 

we will run away and marry, and PHILIPS (let's make things better) . 

They  will  feel  MIRINDA (zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA-COLA  (

Jo  chahe ho jaye) . Trust in God who's always NOKIA (connecting people) who

love each other. And do not forget that we are WILLS (made for each other).  Now t

hat HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is DAIRY

MILK (real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE (fun  fast easy) and PARX  (always comfortable) .

So never forget me. Ok bye!

I wrote little but actually PEPSI (yeh dil mange more)!!. 

Yours
LG (digitally 
yours).

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

 

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: