Friday, July 31, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] (unknown)

 

i like your all type of jokes, specially sardarji's & romantic, sad shayris
 
But i have one problem i can not froward your jokes and shayari to my other friends and as my personal email id
 
i request you to please guide me how can i forward some jokes & shayari to my id, so that i can share it with my friends circle
 
please help me
 
thanks
 
 
 


See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

.

__,_._,___

No comments: