Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] JUST like a FLOWER in the RAIN

 

hindi jokes

joinGroup




















"Every Drop Of Rain Blooms A New Flower Within Me"

From the doors of heaven rain comes peeping by,
Descends to the surface of earth with great honour and pride,
It sprinkles unto the face of every petal and leaf,
Stirring the earth with sempiternal beauty,
The sky is blowing air into planet earth,
To craft the hopes of laymen,
Each drop of rain when falls on my face,
Makes every part of my body to wiggle in apex of exuberance,
With the fleeting of moonsoon winds,
Evanesces away the sorrow and pain,
With every drop that falls on me,
Blooms a new flower within me…






 




Because of you, in gardens of blossoming
Flowers I ache from the perfumes of spring.
I have forgotten your face, I no longer
Remember your hands; how did your lips
Feel on mine?

Because of you, I love the white statues
Drowsing in the parks, the white statues that
Have neither voice nor sight.

I have forgotten your voice, your happy voice;
I have forgotten your eyes.

Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to
My vague memory of you. I live with pain
That is like a wound; if you touch me, you will
Make to me an irreperable harm.

Your caresses enfold me, like climbing
Vines on melancholy walls.

I have forgotten your love, yet I seem to
Glimpse you in every window.

Because of you, the heady perfumes of
Summer pain me; because of you, I again
Seek out the signs that precipitate desires:
Shooting stars, falling objects.





Zabri Glitter Graphics

Do you want funny Pictures?

hindi jokes

This mail is Moderated By
shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments: