Friday, August 14, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] ~~~ M a g i c -- i n -- t h e -- A i R ~~~

 



I feel magic every where
Even though I'm supposed to care
About all the things that my neighbors
Will think of me and how I should act
When they said what a nice girl
I used to be



My mom will say my god what've you done
I told you that boy was only a fun
My daddy will raise like a storm on the sea
Say now look what you've done to me
Even though I care, I feel magic in the air






















See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Hollywood kids

in the spotlight

Their moms

share secrets

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Community just for Moms

Join the discussion

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: