Monday, August 17, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] When you began to read this sentence...

 


hindi jokes


Photobucket

You call it madness, but I call it love.
To fear love is to fear life
Those who give love, gather love
When love reigns the impossible may be attained
True love doesn't have a happy ending: true love never have an ending
Choose your love, and then love your choice
The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed
There is no remedy to love but to love more.
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but takes a lifetime to forget someone.
To the world you may be only one person, But to one person you may be the world.
A ring is round and has no end ... so is my love for you my friend.
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, it will still be you and me.
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in a heart.
I love you as big as the sky, as tall as the mountains and as deep as the ocean.
Here's my hand, reaching out for you take it darling it belongs to you.
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

If you love nothing, what joy have you?

Falling in love is a joy, but being in love is a challenge.

Thank you for teaching my heart to dance among the stars.

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.

I love you more now than when you began to read this sentence.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

hindi jokes

Photobucket

This mail is Moderated By
mbala_nikki@yahoo.co.in

"A wise man always acts,never reacts"

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

.

__,_._,___

No comments: