Friday, October 30, 2009

Fwd: [Hindi_Jokes] My dear friends

 

Ha ha ha

Aap ka beja hua mail
mere beje me gus gaya hai.
abi ye beja hua mail sab ke
beje me yani ke mail box me 
bej deta hu

thank u Bachan ji

Ur friend
Ganesh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bachan Singh <bachan.singh49@yahoo.in>
Date: 2009/10/30
Subject: Re: [Hindi_Jokes] My dear friends
To: ganesh kumble <ganeshkumble101@gmail.com>



bhagwan ne aapko bheja,
magar bheja to aisa bheja ki, 
bheje me bheja hi nahi bheja.
ye mujhe kisi ne bheja isliye 
miane apko ko bheja, 
dekha mera bheja.........


Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: