Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] ~*~I MISS You~*~

 

love1



I know if you could hear me you would
Say there are always two sides of a story
You're so right, here's mine
I cannot live without you

Love was never easy,
But leaving you was hard,
And time didn't heal my wounds at all
I wonder, if you know what I'm going through

All the lonely times that we're apart

I miss you, oh I miss you
I'm gonna need you more and more each day
I miss you, more than words can say
More than words can ever say

Saying sorry was a question of my pride
Pride can push aside a loving heart,
In the end emotion has ruled my mind
And I'm asking for a second start

Maybe I've said words that really didn't
Mean, but I know, every day
When a man does wrong
I know I miss you



from u r loving friend....




Forward This Mail To Your Friends


 This Mail is Sent by a Member of

Hindi_Jokes Group

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes/join


Hope You Like My Mail(s) & Cool Stuff


 Shailesh Prajapati  

 Rajnish Purohit 

 Sneha  Shivam 


________________________ ________________________________________________
 

ganeshkumble11@gmail.com Invite you to...........


Join our Group Now For More Mails And Cool Stuff

shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in






__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: