Sunday, December 27, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Funny New Year resolutions for 2010.....!!!!!

 





 

I will no longer waste my time relieving the

past,instead I will spend it worrying on the future.

I will not bore my boss by ,with the same excuses

for taking leaves.I will think of some more excuses.

I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.I will

avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve

more water.

I promise to clean my room once a week even though

I haven't cleaned it more than once in the this year.

Draw up a list of people who were nasty to you in this

year,get your own back on them in the next year.

Drink more.Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said,"Beer

is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

So be happy.

Eat more tasty things like candy, Big Macs,KFCs,popcorns

and ice creams.Eat less crap like fresh fruit,vegetables and

soy stuffs and nuts.

Work less ,take it easy.All work and no play can

make you a dull boy/girl.Take up a new habit like

smoking for it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs.

I will treat my girlfriend better,I won't make her

carry all the groceries the next time we go to

the market.

 

I promise to always replace the gas nozzle before

driving away from the pump.

 

'HAPPY NEW YEAR,2010'

 



YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND._._._.MAKE IT SOME ONE ELSE'S TOO !
BE HAPPY,IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE,
NARESH VAKHARIA





__._,_.___
Do you like to enjoy/share Funny Pictures wallpapers
paintings collections and funny stuff?

Then this website is for you only.

You can visit,register,post nice articles,pictures here.
Membership is free.

http://funnypicturecollections.com

So you have chance to have chance to publish things
to lakhs of visitors.

Thanking you

Aap ka friend

Ganesh Kumble
ganeshkumble101@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: