Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] 111 Romantic SMS

 


Hindi Jokes Group


1. Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?



2. You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!



3. You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...



4. If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!



5. If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.



6. I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!



7. Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !



8. I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !



9. If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you.



10. There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.



11. When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!


Read More @ http://loveever.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17578


Comments....please....

111 Romantic SMS


Do you want funny Pictures and funny mails?

Hindi Jokes Group

This mail is approved by shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in


Join us at our funnny jokes  pictures funny mails
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: