Sunday, October 31, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] Self Assessment...

 

Self Assessment... 

Do you want funny Pictures and funny mails?

Hindi Jokes Group

Really good one
 
A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a  store and dialed a number.
The store-owner observed and listened to the  conversation:


Boy  
             : "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
Woman
        : (at the other end of the phone line) "I  already have someone to cut my lawn."
Boy  
             : "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price  
than the person who cuts your lawn now."
Woman  
      : I'm very satisfied with the person who is  presently cutting my lawn.
Boy    
           : (with more perseverance) "Lady, I'll even sweep the floor  and the stairs of your house for free.
Woman
         : No, thank you.

With a smile on his face, the little  boy replaced the receiver. The store-owner, who was listening to all this,  walked over to the boy.

Store Owner      
: "Son... I like  your attitude; I like that positive spirit and would like to offer you a  job."
Boy    
                  : "No thanks,
Store Owner      
:  But you were really pleading for one.
Boy  
                    : No Sir, I was just  checking my performance at the job I already have. I am the one who is  working for that lady I was talking to
!"  
 

This is called
"Self  Appraisal".. 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: