Saturday, April 9, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] Love 2 All My Friendzz

 




You're Everyday Sweethearts

Dearest Sweethearts


Do You Know


Each Email Or, Voice Message


Is a Gift that Sends My Heart Aglow?


I'Ve Been so Blessed Even Through Strife


By Having Each Of You In My Life


Never Doubt Or Disbelieve


How My Friends And Family...


Mean the World to Me


For Each are Added...


To My Heartstrings Eternally


There Are Some Cases


Days Go By I Don't Hear From You


Then a Smile Comes Across My Face


When I Get a Phone Call ,Email,Or Hear


You Via Voice Message...


In My Emails Your,


Sweet Words Are Placed


Indeed My Life Is Richer By Far


Since God Gifted Me ,


With You Sweethearts


For My Life's Richer Because Of You


Caring and Sharing In All You Do


You're All My Special Sweethearts


Please Accept This Poem


I Wrote It to Each Of You




Hugs And Love to One And All



God Bless You!!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: