Thursday, December 20, 2012

( Hindi Jokes ) love

 

Right now I'm in a different place,
And though we seem apart,
I'm closer than I ever was, I'm there inside your heart.
I'm with u when you greet each day and while the sun shines bright,

I'm there to share the sunsets too,
I'm with you every night.
I'm with you when the times are good,
To share a laugh or two,
And if a tear should start to fall, I'll still be there for you.
And when that day arrives that we no longer are apart,
I'll smile and hold you close to me Forever in my heart... ♥ ♥
Photo: Right now I'm in a different place,  And though we seem apart,  I'm closer than I ever was, I'm there inside your heart.  I'm with u when you greet each day and while the sun shines bright,    I'm there to share the sunsets too,  I'm with you every night.  I'm with you when the times are good,  To share a laugh or two,  And if a tear should start to fall, I'll still be there for you.  And when that day arrives that we no longer are apart,  I'll smile and hold you close to me Forever in my heart... ♥ ♥

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
To post messages at our hindi jokes group send email
at hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com

We need moderators if you are interested then write us at
ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments: