Saturday, October 3, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] CONGRATULATINS DEAR FRIENDS!!!!

 

Hi friends ,

Congratulations to you all !!!!

I am really thankful to you all members for

being with me in our great group hindi jokes.

With the grace of God we have completed

one lakh members today.

Friend in this happy moments I like to share some

nice shayaries,

I request you also to please share this nice shayaries

to your freinds.

Your true friend

Ganesh Kumble.
Friends send your comments and suggetions to me at my email.
ganeshkumble101@gmail.com



(1) Bahut khubsurat gajal likh raha hu,

            Tumhe dekhkar aajkal likh raha hu,

      Na pucho haal meri bekarari ka,

             Mai rato me karawat badal badal ke likh raha hu.



(2) Karate karate inkar tum ab

          Ikrar humi se kar baithe,

       Itna dam chahat me meri ki,

           pyar humi se kar baithe.



(3)  Din to gujare bus tanhai me,

            Karawat badalkar raat ka mausam,

       Aa be jao acha nahi lagata,

            Tum bin barasat ka mausam.


(4)  Jindagi ka lamba safar aur,

             Ye mausam hai masatana,

       Aise me koi humsafar nahi,

             Mushkil hai jeevan bitana.

(5) Kisi ne najar se najar jab mila di,

              Meri jindagi jumkar muskura di,

      Juba se to hum kuch na bole magar,

              Nigaho ne dil ki kahani suna di.


(6) Nafarat to gairo se hoti hai,

              Kabi apano se nahi,

      Mohabbat to apano se hoti hai,

              Kisi anjano se nahi.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: