Monday, October 5, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Good Morning... Have a blessed Tuesday

 


Have a blessed Tuesday


hindi jokes

This Nice Mail is Provide to us by our Group Member : -

Aseem Kaistha <vkaisthaa2002@yahoo.com>

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good Morning... Have a blessed Tuesday




I Am Powerful!
Whatever I set my mind on having, I will have.
Whatever I decide to be, I will be.
The evidence is all around me.
The power of my Will has brought me precisely to where
I am right now.
I have made the choices. I have held the thoughts.
I have taken the actions to create my current reality.
And I have the power to change it into whatever I want it to be.
With the choices I make, I am constantly fulfilling the vision I have for my life.
If that does not seem to be the case --
then I am deceiving myself about what I really want.
Because what I really, truly want, I will get!
What I truly wanted in the past, I already have.
If I want to build a billion-dollar business, I will take the actions necessary to do it.
If I want to sit comfortably watching TV night after night --
I will take the actions necessary for that.
Don’t be disappointed in my results --
they’re just the outward manifestation of my priorities.
I will be sure of what I truly want,
because I am sure to get it!





hindi jokes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes
(Your own entertainment group)

Dear Members:
If you like our mails then please forward 
this mail to your friends so they can also enjoy our Grouply mails.


This mail is Moderated By : shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Join a community

for cat lovers

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

.

__,_._,___

No comments: