Tuesday, February 23, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] Puzzle dtd 24.02.2010

 



hindi jokes



There was a bus stop, where many tourists catch buses to tour the city, in front of the small gift shop where Samantha worked. The tourists often came inside to kill time while waiting for the bus.

One day a group of four tourists entered the store. They were the only ones inside other than Samantha. Suddenly there was a loud scream and Samantha turned around to see a man lying face down on the table across the store. Samantha quickly dialed the number of the police station, and reported the incident.

The police arrived, and began asking the three tourists what they were doing at the time of the murder. The first was a taller man with graying hair. "I was choosing some of those shells to bring home to my daughter. The ones I picked out are on the shelf in front, see?" He pointed to the shells, and the officer nodded.

He turned to one of the ladies. She was wearing a camera around her neck. "I was purchasing film. I dropped it when I screamed. It's over there, the green package, 24 exposures." The officer examined the box.

Then he turned to the final woman. "I was checking my horoscope, I'm a Uranus, and they are supposed to have bad luck in June."

"Excuse me officer, but I think I know who the murderer is", said Samantha.

Who was it, and how did Samantha know..?



Do you want funny Pictures and funny mails?

hindi jokes

This mail is approved by snehashivam@yahoo.co.in

hindi jokes
http://hindijokes.informe.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Also visit our website on Latest Kurtis Collections
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: