Wednesday, July 20, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] Funny Jokes On Civil War between husband n wife...!!!!!

 

Do you want funny Pictures and funny mails?


Now also join our funny pictures joke page on facebook. We would love to see our fans following our page-yours lovingly NEHA SHAH
Photobucket

TIT FOR TAT !!!!   HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Note :   This email is not meant to hurt anyone's feeling, consider its just
humour
..................................


CIVIL WAR BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE

==
WIFE:
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.
==
HUSBAND:
God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
He saw me in the dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.
==
WIFE:
Twinkle twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far
==
HUSBAND:
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
Why doesn't it rain on you?
==
WIFE:
Roses are red; Violets are blue
Monkeys like you should be kept in zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but outside, laughing at you
==
==
==

Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC

No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor

He is designed to remain Silent indoor...

==

"Husband is one who is the head of the family,


but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes."

==

A man in Hell asked Devil:

Can I make a call to my Wife?

After making call he asked how much to pay.

Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.

==

Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?

It means, Without Information, Fighting Every time!

Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever

==


Wife: I wish I was a newspaper,

So I'd be in your hands all day.

==

Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper,

So I could have a new one every day.

==

Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.

Wife: When must I give them to him?


Doctor: They are for you

==

Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are..

Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me.

==


Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?

Husband: A lovely Push...! and the life goes on........

==


This mail is approved by  nehashah20f@yahoo.com


Join us at our website of funny pictures and funny jokes and make your day awesome.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Dont miss Ganesh Kumble's funny pictures blog.
http://funnypicturecollections.blogspot.com
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com

Thousands of members want to chat with you at Ganesh Kumble's
Hindi Jokes Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hindi_Jokes/chat
.

__,_._,___

No comments: