Saturday, April 24, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] <><>Lessons Of Friendship<><>

 






YOUR SMILE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND......MAKE IT SOMEONE ELSE'S TOO
BE HAPPY, IT'S ONE WAY OF BEING WISE,

NARESH VAKHARIA






Children

I learned that God sends friends when 
we need them the most and every friend 
has a special purpose in our lives.

I learned that we often find 
new friends in unexpected places.

Children Playing Royalty Free Stock Images

I learned that despite the distance
between us, a real friendship grows 
across the miles.

I learned that though we sometimes 
expect someone to kick us down, 
a true friend helps us stand back up.

Children playing outdoors in autumn

I learned that we should not wait to 
express our appreciation for our friends--
if we do, it will be too late.

I learned that we should be open to a 
friend's view as two people can look at the 
same thing and see something different. 

Children Playing Under Sprinkler by Bill A

I learned that we should not judge
our friends but respect their 
way of life even if we disagree with it.

I learned that we should not only
take the time to talk to our friends,
but we should also listen and try
to understand. 
If we can't understand,
we should accept.

Children and Free Play

I learned that our friends should
always take something good away with
them each time they cross our path.

I learned that friends sometimes
hurt us unintentionally, but we 
should forget and forgive.


I learned that friends change
over time and that such change should
be welcomed as it's necessary for growth. 

I learned that friends sometimes need 
time and space, and we should 
be thoughtful and understanding
of their needs.


playing-together.jpg


I learned that you should treat a friend
kindly today, for the people we love the most 
are often taken away from us too soon.

I learned that friendship is a candle
that lights our way, and though 
it flickers against the 
winds of time, distance, and change,
its beauty endures 
and shines forever in our hearts.


funscrape.com


Share this poem with your friend's!
Let them know how special they are to you.






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Also visit our website on Latest Kurtis Collections
http://www.premgarment.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: